The call for educational offerings for Groundwater Week 2021 closed May 3, 2021. Submissions are currently under review and, upon completion of that process, the link to the educational programming schedule will be posted here.
In-person 60-minute workshops are anticipated to be held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the following major topic areas:
- Business management and diversification
- Drilling operations and well construction
- Geothermal operations
- Groundwater monitoring
- Safe practice
- Water quality
- Water systems installation and operation
- Well maintenance and rehabilitation
- Well owner outreach and education.
Please bookmark this page and check back for details on the offerings, which will be posted upon availability.