Thank you for exhibiting at NGWA’s 2020 Groundwater Week. Here are answers to some of the FAQs you may have regarding exhibiting virtually.
- There will be dedicated exhibit hours during the show.
- Registrants will be able to access your booth through October 31, 2021.
- You will have the opportunity to have your company listed in NGWA's Online Buyers Guide.
Complimentary marketing materials, guest passes, and attendee lists
- We are pleased to once again be able to offer you a complimentary, and fully customized, preshow marketing and customer invite service. The program is a free and convenient exhibitor resource designed to give you everything you need to promote your presence at Groundwater Week to all of your customers and prospects, while inviting them to register as your guest. A link to the details will be posted here shortly.
- NGWA will provide each exhibitor a preshow attendee list once the early registration cutoff date has passed. You can expect to receive it during the week of November 9.
- NGWA will also provide each exhibitor a final-attendee list after the show. This will be emailed during the week of December 14.
- There are numerous sponsorship opportunities available to help your company increase its visibility during the show. Please click here for more information or speak with an NGWA sales rep for details.
- Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous people trying to scam you out of your hard-earned money, so NGWA has created a webpage at https://groundwaterweek.com/scams-to-avoid/ to keep you updated on scams to avoid, including that regarding attendee lists. It cannot be overstated that NGWA does not, and never has, provided attendee information to anyone other than exhibitors and sponsors of the show. Any company that offers to sell you NGWA’s attendee list is a scam. They will take your money and leave you with a worthless list.