IGSHPA Geothermal Training
NGWA is pleased to announce that the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA), whose members have a long-standing professional partnership with NGWA members, will be holding its annual conference at Groundwater Week 2021. Registered attendees of Groundwater Week 2021 may attend any IGSHPA training session and are encouraged to visit their exhibitors in the IGSHPA Geothermal Pavilion on the exhibitor hall floor. You can find the IGSHPA schedule of events at https://igshpa.org/conference-2021-schedule/. You are also invited to participate in ISCO Industries’ hands-on fusion training offered by IGSHPA. Click here to learn more and register.
Additional IGSPHA training opportunities include:
- IGSHPA Accredited Installer with Ryan Carda — learn more and register at https://www.heatspring.com/courses/igshpa-accredited-installer-ai-training-live-from-the-2021-igshpa-conference
- Certified GeoExchange Designer with Ed Lohrenz — learn more and register at https://www.geoptimize.ca/cgd-courses-online.html
- IGSHPA Certified Geothermal Inspector Course — learn more and register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/6068593219659277836; for payment, go to http://geotctest.com/index.php/training
- IGSHPA/ISCO Industries’ Hands-on Fusion Training — learn more and register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbslpAdwyJfqSnOcMWJu-1i3AC3uu-ilvDiD9-JoK0jg7-fA/viewform
- Preview (1.5-hour) Certified GeoExchange Designer Course with Ed Lohrenz — learn more and register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxHKWAmPgSZhR7AgU7xR8vH0apLELm9LwiEiNqSc_1hS-ebg/viewform.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CONTINUING EDUATION CREDITS: While NGWA can accept continuing education credits for its voluntary certification program for attendance at any IGSHPA training session, NGWA cannot guarantee that your state will accept the training credits. Please check with your state on what they will accept. NGWA is not responsible for getting state approval for IGSHPA training.
IGSHPA is holding a working group session on regulations and standards at the annual conference during NGWA’s Groundwater Week as a strategy session for gathering local information and providing resources through the IGSHPA website and the NGWA website for drillers, loop installers, and mechanical contractors. This is especially important for drillers working in multiple states/provinces. Lance MacNevin of PPI (Plastics Piping Institute) will be moderating the working session. IGSHPA would like to encourage preregistration for this event taking place Thursday, December 16 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in Room 101D on Level 1. To register, go to https://forms.gle/zyoZY4wPHehYdgECA. We look forward to your input!