Conference registration includes all workshops, scientific sessions, networking events, and exhibit hall.
- Member or member's spouse — $275
- Nonmember or nonmember's spouse — $400
- Student — full-time (ID required) — $100
- First person from nonexhibiting mfg company — $1,200
- Additional person from nonexhibiting mfg company — $400
- Wine and Canvas allows you to let your inner artist out to create a masterpiece while sipping some wine! Local artists will inspire and instruct you step-by-step to create your finished masterpiece. Taking place in the exhibit hall Wednesday, December 4, from 1:30-4:30 p.m., the cost is $50.00 per person; minors may register to participate and partake of soft drinks.
Note that these optional offerings require separate registrations and fees; click on the links below for more information.
- Drilling Fundamentals for Hydrogeologists and Engineers (short course #373) — December 2
- PFAS in Groundwater Workshop: The Professional's Challenge (#139) — December 5
- Applications of Groundwater Geochemistry (short course #485) — December 5-6
- Groundwater/Surface Water Interactions: Field and Mathematical Approaches to Evaluating Seepage and Attenuation (short course #242) — December 5-6