Following are the rules for nonexhibiting manufacturers attending Groundwater Week.
Outboarding and suitcasing are prohibited by NGWA —
- OUTBOARDING: A nonexhibiting company attempting to attract show buyers with off-site showrooms, receptions, hospitality suites, and any special presentations is prohibited by NGWA.
- SUITCASING: Solicitations by a nonexhibiting company by use of meetings, samples, brochures, catalogs, and other materials is prohibited by NGWA.
The following guidelines must be adhered to by all nonexhibiting companies approved to be in attendance at Groundwater Week —
- Nonexhibiting manufacturers/suppliers may not approach buyers or exhibitors for the purpose of solicitation.
- Nonexhibiting manufacturer/supplier merchandise, samples, catalogs, etc. are not permitted at the Groundwater Week show. Briefcases, bags, suitcases, etc. are subject to inspection prior to entry to the exhibit hall and at various checkpoints.
- Showrooms, hospitality suites, receptions, and/or special presentations cannot be hosted by nonexhibiting companies anywhere in Las Vegas during setup and the Groundwater Week show dates.
A nonexhibiting company breaking any of the rules will be asked to leave the Groundwater Week show and may be prohibited to attend or exhibit in future years. No refund will be provided.
Registration credentials will not be issued to any employees of such company.
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to protect their investment and report any violations to show management.