Join the Sapphire Club today!
Groundwater Week 2022 is back in Las Vegas and this year we are bringing our members the opportunity to enhance their experience…introducing the Sapphire Club at Groundwater Week!
The Sapphire Club at Groundwater Week is an exclusive offer that will give our members a new and improved way to experience our annual trade show. Sapphire Club members will have special access to our Sapphire Club Lounge, early entry to our annual welcome party, premier seating for events, and much more.
And, best of all, proceeds go to further the mission of the Groundwater Foundation.
Become a Foundation Sapphire Club member and enjoy these great benefits:
- One “Sponsor a Classroom” program ($500 value)
- A behind-the-scenes meet-and-greet with the Groundwater Week keynote speaker
- Breakfast and lunch during trade show hours (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Dedicated Foundation Sapphire Club rest area and bar on the exhibit floor
- Early access to the annual welcome party with a small, dedicated seating area (Tuesday evening)
- Preferred seating for prime Groundwater Week events
- Sapphire Club lapel pins — made for members only!
Membership to the Sapphire Club is limited to 50 NGWA members and we expect tickets to sell out fast — so don’t wait — become a Groundwater Foundation Sapphire Club member today!
Cost is $1,000 to become a Sapphire Club member and $500 for a spousal/family member.
Your charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount of money contributed over the value of the goods or services provided by the charity.
Please note the link above is for membership into the Sapphire Club ONLY and does not include Groundwater Week admission. Separate registration to attend Groundwater Week 2021 is required, which you can do so by clicking here.
The Groundwater Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people, businesses, and communities through local groundwater education and action, making us all part of the solution for clean, sustainable groundwater. Since its inception in 1985, the Foundation has offered various education and action opportunities for youth and adults.