Support the Groundwater Foundation — join the Diamond Club
Groundwater Week 2021 brings our members a new opportunity to enhance their experience…introducing the Diamond Club at Groundwater Week!
The Diamond Club at Groundwater Week is an exclusive offer that will give members a new and improved way to experience the show. Diamond Club members will have special access to our Diamond Club Lounge, early entry to the annual welcome party, premier seating for events, and much more.
And, best of all, proceeds go to further the mission of the Groundwater Foundation.
A Diamond Club membership includes:
- Access to the Diamond Club Lounge, located above the exhibit hall, which will feature —
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily
- Discounted cash bar
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the day
- Recharge station for electronics
- Opening night (Monday) cocktail party
- Early access to the annual welcome party (Tuesday)
- Preferred seating for prime Groundwater Week events
- Closing night (Thursday) cocktail party
- Diamond Club lapel pins — made for members only!
- Advertising opportunities for your company or organization.
Membership to the Diamond Club is limited to 50 NGWA members and we expect tickets to sell out fast — so don’t wait — become a Diamond Club member today!
Your charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount of money contributed over the value of the goods or services provided by the charity.
Please note the links above are for membership into the Diamond Club ONLY and do not include Groundwater Week admission. Separate registration to attend Groundwater Week 2021 is required, which you can do so by clicking here.
The Groundwater Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people, businesses, and communities through local groundwater education and action, making us all part of the solution for clean, sustainable groundwater. Since its inception in 1985, the Foundation has offered various education and action opportunities for youth and adults.